We are hiringGive it a try
[~$1200] 5 PHP DEVELOPERS (LARAVEL)
- We are looking for Software Engineers [PHP] who are experienced in web-based application to produce and implement functional web system solutions. You will work with a team leader to define software requirements and collaborate with team members to execute projects successfully.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have basic organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to develop high-quality web-based applications that are aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer.
- Experience in Requirement Analysis, System Design, Test Design.
- Experience in Web Application Development using the LAMP (>1 years).
- Experience at least one PHP Framework (Laravel, CakePHP, Yii, Codeigniter, Symfony,…).
- Good knowledge & proficient in using MySQL and proficient in writing, optimizing SQL query.
- Good knowledge & proficient in object-oriented programming
- Understanding & proficient in using code versioning tools such as ‘Git/Subversion’.
- Familiarity with Unix-type operating systems (e.g. CentOS).
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Basic English skills
Salary 13th months.
Performance and salary review every 6 months.
Regular social insurance support.
Periodical health check-up.
Extra health insurance.
Company trip (every year)
Birthday party (every month)
Happy lunch (every week)
Japanese training course.
Extra bonus for technical certification (1 time)
Support ticket for join technical event/seminar.
Opportunities for Japan/South Asia for business trips and technical exchange.
Accountability and responsibility. Everyone has to commit on what he/she promised.
You’re respected. It means you can make a decision on the project technical approach.
You have right to lead project/product to get success.
Tell us what you need to deliver a great job.
You need to learn hard, work hard to get success here.
You need to discuss and present your idea before coding, it’s a MUST.
Work time : Monday to Friday
Work place : Duy Tan, Cau giay, Hanoi
Interview process : up to 2 rounds (with Manager > Director) & technical exam (optional)
Contact : Công ty TNHH Allied Tech Base.
024-2346-6663 (Ms. Ngân)