We are hiringGive it a try
6 SENIOR PHP DEVELOPERS (LARAVEL)
- We are looking for Senior Software Engineers [PHP] who are strong experiences in web-based application to produce functional web system solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to develop high-quality web-based applications that are aligned with user needs and business goals.
Key rights & responsibilities
- Expanding knowledge related to Social Media Marketing technology and Ad technology.
- Developing Social Media Marketing services of leading Japanese company
- Communicate with client or supervisor to clearly user needs and business goals by using English or Japanese.
- Developing high-quality software design and architecture within detail documents.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle.
- Implement programs and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to ensure product always is high performance and up-to-date with latest technologies.
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Strong experience in Requirement Analysis, System Design, Test Design.
- Strong experience in Web Application Development using the LAMP (>4 years).
- Experience at least one PHP Framework (Laravel, CakePHP, Yii, Codeigniter, Symfony,…).
- In-depth knowledge of MySQL and proficient in writing, optimizing SQL query with high performance.
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming and proficient in using design patterns
- Understanding & proficient in using code versioning tools such as ‘Git/Subversion’.
- Familiarity with Unix-type operating systems (e.g. CentOS).
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
Salary: up to 1,800 USD gross
- Salary 13th months.
- Performance and salary review every 6 months.
- Regular social insurance support.
- Periodical health check-up.
- Extra health insurance.
- Company trip (every year)
- Birthday party (every month)
- Happy lunch (every week)
- Weekend picnic,…
- Japanese training course.
- Extra bonus for technical certification (1 time)
- Support ticket for join technical event/seminar.
- Opportunities for Japan/South Asia for business trips and technical exchange.
- Accountability and responsibility. Everyone has to commit on what he/she promised.
- You’re respected. It means you can make a decision on the project technical approach.
- You have right to lead project/product to get success.
- Tell us what you need to deliver a great job.
- You need to learn hard, work hard to get success here.
- You need to discuss and present your idea before coding, it’s a MUST.
Work time : Monday to Friday
Work place : Duy Tan, Cau giay, Hanoi
Interview process : up to 2 rounds (with Manager > Director) & technical exam (optional)
Contact : Công ty TNHH Allied Tech Base.
024-2346-6663 (Ms. Liên)